Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Assign member to group doesn't work

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I have a problem with assigning members to a group: going-natural.com/index.php?option=com_c...roupid=35&Itemid=678

I tried it a few times. I had to use non sef, joomla router doesn't work at all but this still does't work. Please help.

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Mireille,

please provide me joomla backend access detail (as super user), seem current access detail is not valid anymore.
this issue can be related with joomla menu item ID issue. I need to access joomla backend to make sure about it.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I managed to assign users and making groups work in general by disabling sh404sef but now I face other problems: the menu disappears and without enabling sef it's hard to fix it.

So I hope your solution can fix the next problem of the missing menu:
americasnextnaturalmodel.com/index.php?o...roupid=35&Itemid=678

This is the page with the menu: americasnextnaturalmodel.com/
The menu that should show is the America's Next Natural Model Menu but it doesn't show.

This group is assigned to the menu: america's next natural model/season 6/applicants

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Mireille,

please open new topic for "missing menu". and about Assign member page already handle at other topic. that a bug related sh404sef.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński