Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Group Share Box entry create \n\n within words and email settings

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

1. my user tester, unchecked the New Group Streams notif to email, and admin post new post on group, the tester is not geting any new email now.. even I dont see any queue on mailqueue so everything is fine.

2. "/n /n /n" issue just tested on new group, and works fine.. check my attachment

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hi Dimas, thanks for your Test and screenshots! i will Test it also..maybe another issue wich Occasion only on Upgraded Sites! However i send a Private Message to tester but there is no Mail created in mailqueue!!

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

please you create new topic for that PM issue

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dimas Tekad Santosa wrote: please you create new topic for that PM issue

ok but it works in 3.2.1.5 but not in your installied Version! ;)

about the Group Notification:

i will send you a Group on my livesite where we can Play also a bit!

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

see Misc Information for Live site Group!

i just tested it again there and Group Notification is still send to al Members! it's a 2.6.3 created Group!

Attachments:
9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Please try our latest package code on December 16, 2014 www.dropbox.com/s/mtgzrk0l4c4srto/com_co...pro_3.2.1.6.zip?dl=0

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dimas Tekad Santosa wrote: Please try our latest package code on December 16, 2014 www.dropbox.com/s/mtgzrk0l4c4srto/com_co...pro_3.2.1.6.zip?dl=0

thanks for your latest Build! but where should I try it? on live site and get new Bugs? for example Notification for PM not created!
or do you mean on testsite? i have already a Build from Email..ist that from 16.12 newer?

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

on live site and get new Bugs?

I suggest you test all on dev site, and if everything is working fine you can upload to the live site

for example Notification for PM not created!
or do you mean on testsite?

Is this from the newest package have you created new topic for this? and provide us the detail steps to replicate it?

i have already a Build from Email..ist that from 16.12 newer?

Yes it is, I sent it on 16 Dec 2014

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dimas Tekad Santosa wrote: I suggest you test all on dev site, and if everything is working fine you can upload to the live site

i need the exact Files wich contain the fix for Group Wall Settings! i have currently not the nerve to re add all custom work to try on my livesite your latest buil!

Is this from the newest package have you created new topic for this? and provide us the detail steps to replicate it?

yes this is from newest Package and testet on testsite! no i have not created a new topic for this! just write as Admin a Private Message to other User and check then the Mailqueue if there is something created!

Yes it is, I sent it on 16 Dec 2014

sorry wich one is newer? the one from email or your Dropbox Link?

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

#1 the developer provide this patch for fixing group wall issue www.jomsocial.com/forum/groups/21694-gro...ings?start=14#114333

#2 Like I said before, I dont want to argue, but I need we focus one by one, so it wont make us confuse and miscommunication like before, with all respect please you create new topic, I will handle it there, and provide us the detail steps

#3 both of them are the newest, same date build

thank you

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dimas Tekad Santosa wrote: Hi,

#1 the developer provide this patch for fixing group wall issue www.jomsocial.com/forum/groups/21694-gro...ings?start=14#114333

i already tried this Patch and he dös not work! www.jomsocial.com/forum/groups/21694-gro...ings?start=14#114381 so we come here not to a solution..we going around in a Circle!

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

i just tried again on my testsite with your installed Version. i did the following steps:

1. logged in as katie
2. set in preferences > all Notification to yes
3. logged katie out
4. logged in as "Support" Account in Frontend
5. go to testgroup wich you created
6. add a entry in Group Share box
7. checked the backend Mail Queue

Group Member Katie got still a Email Notification for new Wall enty

Attachments:
9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Dimas Tekad Santosa wrote: Hi,

1. my user tester, unchecked the New Group Streams notif to email, and admin post new post on group, the tester is not geting any new email now.. even I dont see any queue on mailqueue so everything is fine.

i'v just read your Post here again and again, what do you mean with "my user tester, unchecked the New Group Streams notif to email, and admin post new post on group," ?? if Group Admin set "Enable Wall Post Notfication" to no then this General setting should overide also the User Setting in Profile Preferences,or??

9 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

this is different bug with different condition, to avoid the confusing I move this to new topic.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński