Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

group discussion page not refreshing after adding answer

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

hi and thanks in advance:

I upgraded to version 2.8.4.2 and i realized that when adding an response in a discussion of a group page does not automatically refresh, This results in users adding multiples responses because they think answer didn't went throw.

how cna we fix this?

here is example of this

tests.anxietysocialnet.com/groups/viewdi...6-asdasd?groupid=127

10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Salomon,

please upgrade your jomsocial into latest version (3.1.1) or maybe into our new release candidates (3.2 RC3).. you are using very old version of jomsocial..

By the way, i can't login into your frontend and backend using credentials you gave me :)

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

hi David,
I cant upgrade further since my system is highly customized, We didn't touch the discussion throw is this a common bug? can you even give me a clue on how to fix to tell my developers?

thanks

10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Salomon,

can you give me login credentials (FTP & Joomla Backend Login) into your development site.. i never login into your page.. so i can't check on frontend and backend why this problem happen..

This is not bug on your version.. to see our change log you can go to www.jomsocial.com/features/changelog and search your vesion..

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

details sent by pm, thanks!

10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Salomon,

There is a javascript conflict on your site.. as i inspect on your website when trying to add new comment on discussion, i saw there is a conflict between jomsocial javascript with other extensions javascript and also i saw 1 error on "all.js" in line 27..

To make sure the problem with which extension, maybe you can try disable all components on your development site (except jomsocial) and see if this problem still persist or not..

i also seen that you have been modified jomsocial core (jomsocial wall i think)..

Warm Regards,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński