Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Group Admins

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Simon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

J2.5 - JomSocial 3.1.1

Can Group admins edit / delete posts of other Group members within the Group they are admins for?

I want to give Group admins permission to do this but not like whole site admins that can see all activity (including in Private Groups) and can delete posts system wide.

Is it possible without a hack i.e. just through the JomSocial / Joomla settings or do you have any recommendation for a plugin?

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Simon,

Yes that is possible, also we make this feature works well in version 3.2, you can try the version 3.2 RC1 for testing this.

thank you

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Simon
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Thanks

Can you let me know how this is done in 3.1.1 please? Need it as an interim fix asap. Step guide if possible.

The RC1 release of 3.2 is very tempting but I'm trying that out on a test site first :) Looks like a very nice bit of work there folks so looking forward to getting it on a live site soon.

10 years 4 weeks ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Simon,

Well, this issue cant be fixed in 3.1.1 in another word the patch cant be applied to version 3.1.1, because in 3.2 we totally re-code the streams code, and the behavior will be different too (beside added some newest features)

Thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński