Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

how to allow guest to see groups photos, events, announcements and videos

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Von
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

hi support,

I would like to allow guest to see the non-private groups

1. events
2. photos
3. videos
4. announcements

At the moment, the guest is requested to login to see the information as listed above.

to my sites visitors.

On the otherhand, i would like to hide the private groups events, photos, videos and announcements,

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

leevon

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi leevon,
Thanks for your query.
According to the jomsocial If any user wants to see such group content then he need to me a member.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Von
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

HI ashraf,

thank you for your reply. I would like to change that feature. Is there a hack I can do to override this feature for public groups ?

regards,

leevon

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi leevon,
Sorry for the delay.
So far what I am seeing that there are some amount of customization required which is our of range from our support team.
You may need to take help some developer and here we refer some from our fellow developers as www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers

Note: If you have changed/customized at code core then you may not able to upgrade with our upcoming version.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński