Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Weird redirection

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello i have 2 issues:
1 - When i click on the Groups menu in Jomsocial it takes me to the members section, can we fix this ?
2 - When i click on members the pages (doesn't matter whit which users i am logged in) always displays my account in big at first, then the others... is there a way to remove it and have just the list of members ?

Thanks,
David

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi David,
I have logged in at site frontend and clicked on group menu. It is working fine as intended.
Please check again. and about the second,

2 - When i click on members the pages (doesn't matter whit which users i am logged in) always displays my account in big at first, then the others... is there a way to remove it and have just the list of members ?

I can not replicate the process. Can you explain a bit?
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Well, if any user wants to browse the members, there is always my user in the page then the other members: please check the attachment.
I'd like to have the list without my user there for everyone (which makes no sense)

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi David,
I have noticed the issue. It is not a bug.
All you need to remove the user as featured.
See the screenshot for detail.
Thanks

Attachments:
10 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi David,
We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions related with this topic, simply reply to this post.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński