Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Blank Page after trying to Change Group Admin in JomSocial Backend

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I get a blank page when I try to change the group administrator from Super User to someone else in the JomSocial backend. Any suggestions? Is there a way to do this from the front end?

10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Timothy,

You can change group admin from backend.. Go to which group do you want to do admin change, click on members on that group and select which person or member do you want give admin privileges

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

That is exactly what I was doing but when choose a registered member of that group it takes me to a blank page and does not make the change.

10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Timothy,

Sorry, what i mean is, you can change from frontend :D sorry for mistyped previous post..

You can change group admin from frontend.. Go to which group do you want to do admin change, click on members menu on that group and there is a "gear" button on right side name of each member, select which person or member do you want give admin privileges..

About error on backend, i will inspect this.. make sure you give me your back end account as super user... i tried to login using account that you gave me on your first post but i can't login..

Warm Regards,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński