Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Unable to Upload Files to Group Discussions

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this issue. When i first installed Jomsocial, everything worked perfectly. I uploaded a file to a group discussion without any issues.

I tried to test the upload two days ago and nothing happens. Please see screenshots regarding my issue.

1st issue - Unable to see previous uploaded file. See image 1 - when you click on the uploaded file a blank box opens up with nothin in it. Also, a wrapper showing the mobile version of the website opens up at the bottom of the page.

2nd issue - Can not upload any new files. See image 2 - The upload box says that the file uploaded 100%, but then it freezes.

I upgraded to the most up-to-date version and still no luck. Can someone please help me.

Below you will notice the login information for the dev site. Once this is fixed i can duplicate the solution on the production site.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi there,

This issue cuased by SEF, if i enable it the uploading files broken, but if I disabled it the uploading files works fine..did you edit the htaccess before? maybe this issue caused by that

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you so much for your fast reply. I'm not sure when the SEF was updated but I'm glad it was as simple as disabling this feature.

Thanks again!! SOLVED :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński