Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Groups Problems

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

1. I have a lot of group categories plugged into jomsocial. Some reason the category menu that shows my parent categories in all groups, only bring me to the top of the screen when clicked, rather than expanding the category menu.

2. All Groups, the number of categories is over 100, and the count drops down to the next line.

3. the grfilter.btn-group above groups categories doesn't change the layout, it also has "#" for the link.

4. In the individual groups, the hover over views does not display properly.

5. Share buttons on mobile view for groups only have share status and share videos, photos and events missing.

6. The activities toolbar in groups for mobile view is too wide, and gets cut off the screen.

7. The avatars for groups, and on profile, are cut off and need a min-height.

8. Any way to disable avatar for js-focus (the avatar that is on top of the cover image) for groups, not profile. When you go to a certain group, the avatar is on there two times, there is no need to duplicate the avatars for groups.

9. When you change an avatar, in groups as well as profile, i would like to disable the cropping feature, and automatically scale to thumbnail image.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Christopher,

With all respect, can you separate your topic for each issue please? so we can manage to solve each issue very well.

Thank you

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have a lot of group categories plugged into jomsocial. Some reason the category menu that shows my parent categories in all groups, only bring me to the top of the screen when clicked, rather than expanding the category menu.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

All Groups, the number of categories is over 100, and the count drops down to the next line.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

the grfilter.btn-group above groups categories doesn't change the layout, it also has "#" for the link.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Sorry, I mean create in dfifferent topic, not inside the same topic.. create it from here www.jomsocial.com/forum/groups/topic/create

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

In the individual groups, the hover over views does not display properly.

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ok. I apologize. I get it now. I will have to do this tomorrow then, it's getting late here. Thank you, I will make new topics correctly tomorrow.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dimas Tekad Santosa
10 years 4 weeks ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Thank you very much for your understanding ;)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński