Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

How to can a user view their unpublished groups?

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,

When a user is working on his group they want to unpublishe it, but when they unpublishe it, they can find it. I know where to see this in the backend, but where can the users see this?

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

For the unpublish group only can be seen in backend by admin, the regular user cannot see it in frontend.

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

If this is the case, then the user should not be given the option to unpublish his group. But this is a necesary option, I would think for users creating their groups or taking their group temporarily offline.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

You can set the group as private for this.. I cant promise this feature will available in next version.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński