Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Show all available files uploaded from Groups in one page

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Eric
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

My client is using Jomsocial for training and peer sharing. One request is that the site have a file "documents" section similar to the photos and videos. Is there any way with the existing group file sharing to have a page dedicated to showing all shared documents and possibly at upload at that position? right now a person must go all the way tot he group discussion to view or upload a DOCUMENT(eg pdf, xcl, docx)
If not what if any options is there to find a plugin to help us that will not require a JS core hack?
Any help would be great.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Eric,

I am sorry, currently this is impossible, you only can share / upload file via discussion or bulletin page.. for the 3rd party we only have for share file in private message www.jomsocial.com/addons/content-enhance...tachments-moderation

I suggest you hire the 3rd party developer to achive this.. since we cant help you too much for this.

10 years 4 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Eric
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I added this to the requested features list.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński