Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Join Group Button not refreshing page

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

There is another forum post on this issue, but I cannot post to it. Also, the notification bar does not refresh when you read a message.

You have to manually refresh the page for things to look right. When will this bug be fixed, or how can I fix it manually?

Thanks!

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Marcos.

Could you provide us with some exact steps to replicate this problem? Also could you paste the url to the second thread with exact issue?

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Just Fixed the code,

This is what you need to do to resolve the problem:

<!-- Focus Title , Add as friend button -->
                                <div class="js-focus-header">
                                        <div class="row-fluid">
                                                <div class="span5 offset3">
                                                        <h3><?php echo $group->name; ?></h3>
                                                </div>
                                                <div class="span4 text-right">
                                                        <!-- invite friend button -->
                                                        <?php if($isMember) { ?>
                                                                <div class="btn btn-primary" onclick="joms.invitation.showForm(null,'groups,inviteUsers','<?php echo $group->id;?>',1,1)"><i class="js-icon-user-add"></i><?php echo JText::_('COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_FRIENDS'); ?></div>
                                                        <?php } elseif ( $waitingApproval ) { ?>
                                                                <div class="btn btn-primary" onclick="joms.groups.join(<?php echo $group->id;?>)"><i class="com-icon-waiting"></i><?php echo JText::_('Request Sent!'); ?></div>
                                                        <?php } else { ?>

<div class="btn btn-primary" onclick="joms.groups.join(<?php echo $group->id;?>)"><i class="js-icon-user-add"></i><?php echo JText::_('COM_COMMUNITY_GROUPS_JOIN'); ?></div>

<?php }?>
                                                </div>
                                        </div>
                                </div>

</div>

You can close this ticket after you read this...

10 years 1 month ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Cool, thanks for sharing this with us :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński