Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Unable to Upload/Change Group Avatar

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Joe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I am experiencing a new issue with JomSocial where I am unable to change/upload the group avatar for any group I have created. The only way to add/change an avatar is to do it directly upon new group creation but there is no way to change it once the group has been created. This can be replicated with the following steps.

1. Sign into www.bridgetheory.com/network

2. Enter into a JomSocial group

3. Hover over the group avatar and click on "Change Avatar."

4. Click on "Upload Photo" and browse for an avatar photo (have tried with several different file types, sizes, etc.)

5. This is where JomSocial is getting hung up and not actually finding/loading the photo. Typically the dialogue box expands and allows the user to crop the image but it is not showing up anywhere.

Any help in getting this to work correctly would be appreciated!

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joe.

Could you make sure that your server meets our all recomended requirments mentioned in this thread > documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/System_Requirements

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Joe
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delayed response. This issue seems to have resolved itself after an update of both JomSocial and Gantry.

Thanks for your help!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński