Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Calendar full page?

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

I was wondering is there a possibility to have calendar in a full page mode with events inside for each day and when you click on that day to get the list of events for that day. Something like the screenshot that i took. I'm using Ja Platon Theme.

And one more thing is there a possibility to link each event category inside tab module for JA Platon Homepage. Like when you click in this case on Latest News To get the list of events related to specific category.

Best regards,

Attachments:
7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Susan,

- I am sorry this is not possible by default, but please you try to use JEvents component, as I know that component has feature like you want and can be integrated with Jomsocial as well

- we dont have such as module like that, if you want you can create your own module (custom HTML module) and put the event category on there and linked them to the event category as well.

I hope it will help

thank you!

7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have one more question regarding JEvents. Because we have that plugin installed can you pls create for us one full page with JEevents calendar in full size and that is integrated with jomsocial. And just send us the link of that page. Just to have some reference for future doings.

Regarding categories custom html module is not something that we would like to do right now. We have to find some other way we can integrate categories as links on homepage.

Best regards,

7 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Susan,

please check this one.. www.jevents.net/docs/3rd-party-integrations/category/jomsocial or you contact JEvent developer

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński