Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Which release is the fix for issue 24590 going to be in?

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Peter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

We are still waiting for the fix that was mentioned in issue 24590 to make it into an official jomsocial release. A working calendar for IE 11 is a must for us, since our registration form asks for the birthdate. No calendar, no registrations. Right now we have to backport that fix on all jomsocial updates, which gets kind of tedious.
Is there any roadmap on when that is going to happen?

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

What Jomsocial version are you using? because that patch already added into our latest version.

thank you

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Peter
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

We are on JomSocial 4.2.5 and the navigation arrows at the top left and right corners of the calendar close the calendar upon clicking instead of switching to the next/previous month.
We assumed it was the same error as reported earlier, since another site using the manual fix and an earlier Version of JomSocial and Joomla did not experience any Problems regarding the calendar in IE 11. However, I was now able to reliably reproduce the bug in the most recent Joomla/JomSocial release even when using an older version of toolkit.min.js with the fixes introduced, so the problems we experience are probably unrelated to the original bug reported.
Still, this is a minor annoyance for IE 11 users that might be worth looking into.

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

I just tested on our demo site, and everything is fine there in IE11, I need your backend access so I can test your site directly.

thank you

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Peter
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Try registering on https://www.upgrade.afser.de/ .
After setting the username, password etc. you are prompted to input your birth date, where you will find the calendar field in question.

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

I see, this issue only happens on edit profile / register calendar, last time I checked on event calendar which its working fine..

confirmed this is valid bug.

thnak you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński