Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Change Event Page labels or headings

7 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Publisher Active AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

Good days Pro's,
I modified my "Events" menu item on my JomSocial menu bar to now read "GameTime". While this still works exactly the same, they are special events that we do on MADD Talent. What I need to do now, I know you can help me with by telling me how to do it.
All the sub-pages for JomSocial Events all have page headings that indicate something similar to "Events" or "My Events" or something like that. I would like to go into the each of these pages and change the heading text to include "GameTime" for all of these. I suspect I can do this from the language php ini file that I have been using all along, but I really don't know and was hoping you could give me some good instructions on how to do that.
Now, that last part to this is there is a page or settings page in the back-end somewhere, where I can go in and select specific text and modify that specific text so that when I go to the next upgrade of JomSocial, it will automatically change those to what I want them to read. I can't remember how to get to that settings page as well and was hoping you could tell me how to get to it so I can add the above changes to the Event text and keep it permanently.

Thanks,

David

7 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

you can do it from joomla backend > extensions > languages > overrides, click New > and search any words

Regards

7 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Publisher Active AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

Albetus,
Thank you. It worked perfectly.

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński