Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
The JS calendar events module does not display upcoming events of a single group.
The "old" events module displays fine but there i cannot select a specific group to display events.
In the screenshots you see the settings i have made
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 Install module and publish
2 Select category from which to displat events
If you want us to take a look, please, install it on public web server so we could reach it.
No, TeamViewer session is not possible.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you