Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Can not view public event in public group

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi, i have to issue in JS v-3.2.05
1. THE FIRST
i find some error in groups.viewgroup.php LINE 85
<?php if($showEvents){?>
<li><a href="<?php echo CRoute::_('index.php?option=com_community&view=events&task=dispaly&groupid='.$group->id)?>">

dispsly -> display

THE CORRECT IS:
com_community&view=events&task=dispaly -> com_community&view=events&task=display

2. THe 2nd ISSUE
can not view/list event in a public group (non private group) - but in the last version i can view/list it
"index.php?option=com_community&view=events&task=display&groupid=xxx&Itemid=xxx"
-> "You are not allowed to access this section."
i can view the list of event-group if i have already to be a member of the group.
i think a public event that published in a public group should be enable to be previewed in list of event-group

3. the menu 'Create Event' is not previewed in 'group option' button, but i the last version i can view it.
I think the problem is here:
groups.viewgroup.php LINE 141
<?php if ( ($eventPermission == 1 && $isAdmin) || ($isMember == 2 && $isAdmin) ) { ?>
<li><a tabindex="-1" href="<?php echo CRoute::_('index.php?option=com_community&view=events&task=create&groupid=' . $group->id);?>"><?php echo JText::_('COM_COMMUNITY_GROUPS_CREATE_EVENT'); ?></a></li>
<li><a tabindex="-1" href="<?php echo CRoute::_('index.php?option=com_community&view=events&task=import&groupid=' . $group->id);?>"><?php echo JText::_('COM_COMMUNITY_GROUPS_IMPORT_EVENT'); ?></a></li>
<?php } ?>

----
Thanks

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Yudi.

Please, provide us with htaccess credentials.
Edit your first post and add them to corresponding fields.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Youdi Garnadi.

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński