Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Troubles with Event Time Selection Format 12/24 hrs

10 years 2 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Karl
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi,
in events settings I have selected 24 hour format.
While in a created event the date is shown correctly in 24 hour format e.g in detail event site (11.00 - 23.00)
I get in event creation form in the drop down selection list the 12 hours format eg 11am - 11pm) and also in the stream the time format is shown in 12 hour format.
In the stream post "User added an event the time format is shown in 12 hours format too.
For europaen user it´s confusing when they wants to create an event and in the select list they have to select an US Time format...

When you create an event I discovered that while at the menu "create Event" the minute are shown for time in a good looking way with two select lists hour and minute (where minutes are splitted to 15,30,35,00) at the wall post I have a not so good looking and handling cause there I have hours and minutes together and the minutes in format (10,20,30,40,50,00).

This should be modified

In attachment there are the sreenshots.

Greets, Karl

Attachments:
10 years 2 weeks ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

This is valid bug, and will be fixed in future package.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński