Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Advanced recurring events, (ie - every 2nd thursday)

10 years 4 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Matt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Is it possible to add recurring event options for monthly, every X [weekday] of the month? (ie - every 2nd Thursday, or every 1st Friday)

If so, this would be a very nice addition to the core Events functionality.

Thanks!

10 years 4 weeks ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Matt,

It's not possible in this version of JomSocial but this will be a great idea. However, you could suggest it for the future versions in our uservoice: uservoice.jomsocial.com/forums/101561-feature-request and if you're in a hurry, you could have oDesk developers custom-code a solution for you: jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers :)

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 4 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Matt
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Thank you for your swift reply, David, but I'm currently out of votes on the UserVoice site. I get why you guys do that, to help prioritize feature requests, but it also prevents good suggestions like this one.

Perhaps you or someone else could add it for me?

10 years 4 weeks ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Matt,

I'm so sorry, we can't add it just for you :( we have a to do track to make JS 3.2 stable version.. as i said before, maybe you can hire a pro jomsocial developer to make this change for you.. because to make this, you must change a lot of code there on every events script and database :)

Warm Regards,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński