Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Inviting other Members that are not friends to EVENTS and AUTOFRIEND

10 years 4 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Eric
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I know the core function is limited to only friends invites for events but with smaller or business related uses we need to force events invites and also force friends. There is one outdated plgin that would firce friends and one currently that will only force one preselected friend by default .
I don't want to hack your beautiful code as I want my Community core pure......and do see there are others wanting this. I also don't want you guys working for free.
Make these options available as paid plugins and you will be very surprised!
or at very least give us some pointers.
This guy would buy it...:-)
www.jomsocial.com/forum/events/11828-inv...embers-all-to-events

And for auto add friends.... I asked him if this was starting point but never heard back.
www.jomsocial.com/addons/core-enhancemen...omsocial-auto-friend

With "autofriend" we could have access to "invite all" to our events and groups .
As I said a plugin is best as you have a core and yes you don't want perverts imposing themselves ton people on a a normal social sharing site, but this is a very precise tool that is used for much more than just chatting about. right now your product goes to 10, but with this addition it would go to 11!

10 years 4 weeks ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Eric,

For any 3rd party paid jobs/plugin, I suggest you contact the 3rd party Jomsocial developer from here www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers .. I hope you can find the best developer as you need.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński