Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Broken Layout

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Kris
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Could someone please help me fix these layout issues (see screenshot)

or just let me know which file to edit?

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Kris
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Also, when i try to upload an Avatar for this event (100px x 100px) i get the error response:

Please check image size. Minimum size of avatar image is 160x160.

On a side note, i already have a few images uploaded that would be ideal to use here but im not asked to choose from my existing images? so i have to go find a new one? and even then it wont let me upload it, even tho its 60px difference i have the full imagemagick suit along with gd2 its so simple to resize this image why cant we do that!?

10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Kris,

I Have been looked at you website... i can't see like you picture attachment..

1. login on your frontend
2. go to "australian NRL Round 2" event

i saw everything is okay :)

for your 2nd question :

it said "Minimum size of avatar image is 160x160." but you uploaded 100x100 avatar size :)

for your 2nd question i tried to create new event and upload an avatar there after that it's looking fine :)

if i missed something to replicate your problem, please let me know :)

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Kris
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi David, it was really quite strange, what actually happened is, i opened this event avatar image in photoshop, resized it, them went to upload it, and this time, accept, and a cropping box opened, showing me maximum size of my event avatar was still too big, and wanted to crop it further, then i noticed in the background, it loaded the uncropped avatar that i had in fact just uploaded! so, seeing this, i just clicked cancel on the crop image box, and left it at that.

I guess in the end i got my way lol, but im sure maybe its an area the JomSocial developers may want to look at, thank-you for your help, i have a new issue at the moment its mind boggling (to me), ive lost my Profile, and Friends items from my Jomsocial toolbar, even tho they are in the menu editor, i cant figure it out its killing me, i even dropped the menu tables and loaded, brand new, stock stand, menu tables from a new install i did specifically to try and fix this, and it made no diff!! Also, during this process i noticed my menu table has quite a lot of entries that aren't displayed in the joomla admin COM_SEF_ entries im sure its something to do with this really bad component i was using, i think it was created by amateurs, joomsef.

If u have _any_ ideas, id really appreciate the help, thank-you, the forum thread is here: www.jomsocial.com/forum/technical-issues...in-jomsocial-toolbar

10 years 1 month ago
  • David
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Kris,

So i can mark this as resolved right? and i will check your new topic :)

Warm Regards,,

David

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński