Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

I am unable to Create new Events

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Chris
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

It seems that when I attempt to create an Event and select the Create Event button nothings happens...
I am attempting to login as Stagsheadbar with password shakeyone2, and create an event to test the mega module plugin
cmptv.ca/en/ads-for-access/free-wifi-locations/stagshead-promo
called : OUR UP and COMING EVENTS.

please advise..

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Chris.

I just tried to create even on your site and everything seems to work just fine, however you're mentioning some "mega module plugin", which is it? Where exactly I can find it ? Could you maybe upload some screenshort or a url to this extension so I could try with it?

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Chris
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I am able to create an EVENT, the EVENT does not appear in the Mega Module? now called "Our Up Coming Events"
the header is here cmptv.ca/en/ads-for-access/free-wifi-locations/stagshead-promo

please explain why the Event : cmptv.ca/en/events/viewevent/170-testing-our-events
does not appear on the stags head page? I have this source data in the module set to >events and User set as 90 which is Stagsheadbar

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Chris.

Could you try to enabled this module in some default Joomla template position?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński