Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Sorry, we cannot find the specified event.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Members can create events but once this is done, any attempt to bring up the event to view or edit results in the message "Sorry, we cannot find the specified event." Please assist or advise.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Dear Matthew,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. We apparently had a real issue on our forum and some posts simply were not visible for us. Our developers are currently fixing this issue and this should not happen again. I hope this didn't create a problem for you :)

Would you mind to update your jomsocial to the latest version 3.1.1, please? and let me know how it goes then

Regards

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Matthew,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. We apparently had a real issue on our forum and some posts simply were not visible for us. I realize this is very late, but is there anything we can do for you at this time? Do you still need help?

FYI: we already release the new updates. Please upgrade your Jomsocial

Cheers,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: SERVICES INFORMATIK82
10 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi Matthew,

Because this thread no respond for a long time. I assume has been resolved if not, you can respond this thread any times.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński