Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

It appears your Jomsocial demo website has been hacked!

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Chidi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

I tried to visit to test your product and saw this strange page. I thought that maybe you've been hacked or something. I have attached a screencast.

By the way, you guys should make it easy for people to contact you. Some potential clients like me may have pre-sale questions. It should be easy for them to just find an email address/contact form to send their questions. Everybody may not want to register in a forum in order to ask a quick question. You done have to make them go through the process of filling long and unnecessary forms in order to ask you a quick question.

Anyway, let me know if you moved your demo site to a different location. The admin demo works, but the front-end demo is showing the attached strange page. Is this supposed to be so?

Chidi

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
It's not hacked, a user may be added his image in the Menu link type options I just removed it now you can see its working fine.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Chidi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Thanks for the quick response. It is working now. I will take a look. Thanks again.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński