Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Paid for Ultimate Plan, but no access to additional software

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I paid the extra $150 to get the Ultimate Plan, but I cannot access the extra software that comes with it.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
As I can see you had JOMSOCIAL, ISEO and SOCIALIZE Plan active on your account.
Kindly share the purchase details with us on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and if there is an issue with your plan it will be correct.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

What do you want me to share? My credit card statement?

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I thought I was supposed to get the Ad Agency software, too!

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
If you paid for the ultimate plan, please share the PayPal receipt of payment and issue details on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
If there any issue your plan it will be corrected, do not worry, just share the details on the email :)

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński