Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Jomsocial Pro - Order #27933/ License #10037837

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I know I should have been clear about my purchase before buying, but my name is Daphne Moore and I purchase Jomsocial Professional on 10/18/17, the order #27833 and license # 100237837. What did I actually purchase, meaning is the license for the templates only granted for a 6 month period only. Did the $149 fee include a purchase for the use of the templates, and for support? If the templates can't be used without the support, can my order #27933 be exchanged for Socialize for $99, since I have not use the Jomsocial Pro download. Can you also clarify what the $99 fee for a purchase for your Socialize Template actually mean? Please advise, my Jomsocial email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and domains are IOfficeSpot .com and IOfficeSpot.net Thanks in advance for your help?

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

If your purchase was recent then we have no problem letting you change the order from Jomsocial to Socialize, however since you made the purchase months ago this is not possible anymore. You will need to purchase Socialize template as separated product now.

You can see the full benefits of the $149 Jomsocial Pro plan at www.jomsocial.com/index.php/pricing-compare .

Socialize license $99 also covers download access and support within 6 months.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński