Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Subscription Upgrade not working

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Sarah
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello,
I had 125 days left on my Professional subscription and I decided to upgrade to Supercharged today, but after I processed my payment for Order #27939, my Supercharged subscription is saying that it's expired when I go to "My Account" page. Please change it to "active". Also, please advise when the expiration will end. Meaning, will I keep my 125 days that I had under the Professional subscription plus the 1 year that I get for the Supercharged subscription. ?

Also, please note that when I downloaded my Professional package, the "Extras" folder was not included in the zip file. I never got my 3 Add-ons with the Professional package. I want to make sure I get all 16+ Add-ons that I am supposed to get with my Supercharged subscription.

Sarah

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Sarah.

Thank you for contacting us.
Upgrading is not the same as renewing. Upgrade means that you change your package plan. If you upgrade expired package it will remain expired but will be upgraded to higher plan. In order to activate download you need to renew your subscription. Your package expired 12-22-2013 09:48:00 AM so even if upgraded it will remain expired till you renew it. At the moment you do not have any active licenses: prntscr.com/h0sk0a

12 months subscriptions will start right after you renew it.

All extras are available not in zip package but in "My Downloads" tab here: www.jomsocial.com/my-downloads

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Sarah
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hello Michal,
Please note that I had an ACTIVE Professional subscription when I paid for the UPGRADE to Supercharged a couple of days ago. I paid $179 on Jun 24, 2016 09:44:22 PDT via PayPal Transaction ID: 3CE27648NK855182M. It was for JomSocial Pro(Renewal).

Please check your PayPal records. Your system removed records of my payment and status as an active Professional subscriber. Please restore as soon as possible.

Sarah

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Sarah
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Sorry, wrong PayPal transaction info I submitted before. Here's the correct info:
Paid on Aug 23, 2017 23:00:03 PDT with Transaction ID: 08F36896Y7155853L for JomSocial Professional

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Sarah.

I passed all information to Billing Department.
I'll update you ASAP.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Sarah.

I apologize for inconvenience. It seems that upgrade removed active status from your license.
Yes, after upgrade your subscription should be continued and you should have the same amount days left as you had for PRO.
I renewed your license for 12 months and I'm sorry that you had to wait.
Your download should be available now.

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Sarah
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński