Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Valid licence issue from the begining

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gabor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi,

I bought supercharged package less then a year ago, as I can see support was available only for 6 months, but I was never able to open any topic because it looked my licence is invalid. Now I have a question about jomsocial but I can't ask support because now I'm out of support time. I don't want to buy a new version of jomsocial because my one has been modified, but I need kind of support. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks,

Gabor

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Gabor.

Thank you for contacting us.
Different products have different subscription period: JomSocial and Socialize - 6 months, iSEO - 12 months.
If you couldn't post when your subscription was valid, you should report this in current category.
I'm sure we could fix that.
Now when subscription expired your access to Support Forum was suspended.... the only option now will be to renew (not buy another one) subscription (and get -33% discount).

But, please, write what is your issue. Maybe I could help you as it will be easy :) but please note that I won't be able to login your site and debug it.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gabor
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Ok thanks. My problem is the videos menu is slow. Now I just realized why. I've got to much categories in the video menu. I don't know is there any possibilities to solve this problem, or I have to reduce categories? My site is still not running and all the videos categories are empty. I don't know how will effect the speed of my site if I keep this much categories and the site is running and there will be hundreds and hundreds videos in these categories. My site is on a dedicated server, that wouldn't be the problem.

Thanks,

Gabor

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Gabor.

What you mean by "video menu"?
Video categories in JomSocial are not displayed in any menu.
Please, enable site debug in Joomla! and take a look what elements are looding to slow (they will be marked red and time in ms will be provided).

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gabor
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

When you click videos on Socialize menu, you are going to videos. And when you click on it, it takes 10-20 seconds to get into videos. Is that makes sense?

Thanks,

Gabor

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Gabor.

Yes, now it make sense. What about debugging result?

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gabor
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

In debug mode it can't even open it: it says: currently unable to handle this request.

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Gabor.

Please, contact with your hosting provider and ask if there is increase of server resource usage. If yes, which script cause it.
Also, you may try to create a copy of your site and start removing categories until you'll be able to view site with debug mode enabled.

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Gabor
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

What resources involved with video's category? I have full access to my server as it dedicated server.

Thanks,

Gabor

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Gabor.

Max_execution_time and especially memory_limit.
Please, check your values.
Also CPU usage. Check if it rocket high when loading categories.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński