Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Refund

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Dear There,
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong thread but I am guessing this is the closest I could get since it is regarding refund.
I am enrolled to a Joomla course (excited) and I purchased Jomsocial on 01/11/2016 for the course not knowing that the course provides all material including Jomsocial. I have not used the file and requested for a refund on 02/11/2016, I have yet to receive a confirmation email nor a refund. I have again submitted another "Refund Request Form" today. Please assist to where I should direct my request to. Many thanks in advance

Kindest Regards
Abdi

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Thank you for contacting us.
I'm sorry to hear you want to let go.
Could you tell me what is the reason you request a refund?

Also, please, read our Refund Policy here: www.jomsocial.com/refund-policy as you need to be aware that we could issue a refund under certain circumstances only.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Dear Michal,

Thank you for your response.

I bought a course learning Joomla on Udemy that included learning "integrating JomSocial".

I am not letting go rather I bought it in good faith, not knowing that the files needed for the course were provided and covered by the course fee.

I regret for purchasing without going through the course resouces, however, as stated I have only downloaded the file but never installed on anywhere.

I am newbie and enthusiastic about learning Joomla and will likely to purchase additional files. I therefore, kindly request of you to approve my request.

Regards
Abdi

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Thank you for explanation.
I may issue a refund for you. But please consider this: you get from Udemy only installation files... not a license for the software.
That means you may use it... but won't be able to post support request on our Technical Support forum nor have access to latest versions and fixes.

Right after I'll issue a refund I'll disable your subscription and you won't be able to read any forum thread nor have access to documentation.

What you'll decide?

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

G'day Michal,

Thanks for the clarification.

Then let's leave it as its and resolve. I will the product. Thanks

Regards
Abdi

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński