Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Money back guarantee

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Henning
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,
I dont know where I have to post this. When this is the wrong way to post this please move it to the right way.
One day before I buy Joomsocial I ask in the Forum that JFBC is given in the product pro version too.
Dimas tells me in this topic www.jomsocial.com/forum/pre-sales-questi...some-question#163345 that JFBC is in the pro version of Joomsocial. Now Michal say me in this topic : www.jomsocial.com/forum/facebook-connect...l-failed-hard#163403 that i have to buy JFBC. Now i feeling detucted. I was very happy with Joomsocial but this is not ok for me. Can you explain me what I can do now ?
My options are: 1. You can give me JFBC for free and i am happy ( that is for me the best way)
2. I can take my money back guarantee

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Henning.

I'm sorry that you ware misguided. We can't offer you JFBC as it belongs to other company.
Dimas just misunderstand you and promised impossible.
Sure it's our fault.
I assign our Billing Department staff to give you a refund.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Henning
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok then i get the refund. When it is to your advantage , you can give me some money for JFBC then you dont have to lose all the money on me... but do it how its better for your company...

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Henning
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The map cannot be displayed, you haven't specified a location yet.
The support contact me or he gives me the money wordless?

7 years 10 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Henning,

I'm Paul and your post has come to my attention. I am very sorry for our team member Dimas giving you the wrong advice but i would like to fix this for you and also have you stay with us as a customer. The cost of JFBConnect is $59.00 www.sourcecoast.com/index.php?option=com...fbconnect&view=level

Would you be happy if I refund you $59 then you can purchase JFBConnect separately and stay as a JomSocial customer, I certainly don't want you in a situation where you have been refunded JomSocial and won't be able to get support or updates. You purchased it for a reason so let's get you started on the great site you are obviously about to install and use it on.

I hope this will be ok for you. Please let me know and i can arrange for it to be processed.

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Henning
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

That is a very good solution for me :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński