Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

I can't add multiple products to cart

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi tried different means of adding multiple products to cart, each time it will log me out and send to the Pricing page for the core options. I can't sort this and want to make a purchase today.

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

People I would like to purchase today.
Please resolve- I want Supercharged core pack, Publisher, AdAgency and the Add on bundle @ 99.
It will not let me add.
This is affecting our view of support and credibility
We would like to do business- can you not resolve this?

7 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Jarrod,

I am sorry for delay response, our sales and billing team are off on weekend. They will answer it when they back online.

thank you

7 years 10 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello Jarrod,

I am very sorry for this issue, I can see the error you are getting and am trying to get our developers to resolve it ASAP. Due to the weekend, this is taking a little longer than normal. I will get back to you ASAP with a solution.

Thanks for your patience regarding this

7 years 10 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Jarrod wrote: Hi tried different means of adding multiple products to cart, each time it will log me out and send to the Pricing page for the core options. I can't sort this and want to make a purchase today.

Hi Jarrod,

Could you try again and let me know if the problem persists?

Thanks!

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Still not working- now it doesn't log me out, simply bounces me (when I click continue shopping tab) to your Pricing page for core. And does not add to cart the previous item.. Can you add them to my cart and you can fix the bug later- Supercharged core pack, AdAgency, Publisher, And the add on bundle @99.

7 years 10 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Jarrod,

The products are now in your account, i will contact you directly during the week to sort out the details, but you can now access all the products. If you need further assistance regarding this particular matter you can contact me directly at paul AT ijoomla DOT com.

Sorry for the hassle and thanks for your patience.

Paul

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński