Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Service dominium assignment - cannot be edited

7 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi:
First, mention that you guys create us a problem when selling different products in different pages, and not linking the users:
We have a GuruPro installed at edlatam.com from 2013 that we cannot access anywhere. Please help us.
Then we have another GuruLight subscription under same email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., but it is at Guru.com
Then we have 2 JomSocial subscriptions here, one for testing at cursoprofesionaldefotografia.com and one for our main dominium at edlatam.com (we should only need one, but the field to update installed versions could not be edited). We would like a refund on one of them.
We also have a GuruPro subscription here. First it was used to test Guru 5 at cursoprofesionaldefotografia.com, but since most things don't work yet, we need to assign that to edlatam.com
Guru website offers the option to upgrade to Guru 5 and download Guru 5 RC2, but this website only gives us access to Guru 5 RC1. Why?

In all this is what we want:

Join all of our accounts here at JomSocial.com

Find us our GuruPro Subscription that has expired for edlatam.com from 2013.

JomSocial Pro (Order 100020725): Assign to edlatam.com for support, allow installation at edlatam.com and cursoprofesionaldefotografia.com for testing.

Guru Pro (Order 100023009): Assign to edlatam.com for support, allow installation at edlatam.com and cursoprofesionaldefotografia.com for testing.

JomSocial Pro (Order 100023008): Refund, because we really don't need it. We purchase it as a combo package Guru + JosSocial, because Guru page misguided us, making us believe you had to buy the package combo in order to obtain the integration, which is not true.

iSEO Pro (Order 100022240): Leave as is, assigned to EDLatam.com

Guru Light (Order: 100427350 at iJoomla.com) Join with this account and eliminate, since we get emails all the time to upgrade and we are already your Pro version customer.

Please understand this is important to us because we consider ourselves your faithful customer, but is really annoying to deal with so many versions that are all directed to the same company, this is, EDLatam.com

7 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Pablo,

Pablo wrote: We have a GuruPro installed at edlatam.com from 2013 that we cannot access anywhere. Please help us.

Are you referring to this license 100023009?

It's on JomSocial.com but edlatam.com is not listed as supported domain. Just as install domain.

Pablo wrote: Then we have another GuruLight subscription under same email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., but it is at Guru.com

The license id is 100427350 and it's on iJoomla.com.

Pablo wrote: Then we have 2 JomSocial subscriptions here, one for testing at cursoprofesionaldefotografia.com and one for our main dominium at edlatam.com (we should only need one, but the field to update installed versions could not be edited). We would like a refund on one of them.

These are the licenses ID: 100023008 and 100020725

You can't update the domain names. It's something we do from here. Let me know if you want to update the domain name you added to both licenses and I'll do it.

Pablo wrote: We also have a GuruPro subscription here. First it was used to test Guru 5 at cursoprofesionaldefotografia.com, but since most things don't work yet, we need to assign that to edlatam.com

I just updated the domain name. Please check.

Pablo wrote: Guru website offers the option to upgrade to Guru 5 and download Guru 5 RC2, but this website only gives us access to Guru 5 RC1. Why?

Try again please. If the problem persists let me know.

Pablo wrote: In all this is what we want:

1. Join all of our accounts here at JomSocial.com

2. Find us our GuruPro Subscription that has expired for edlatam.com from 2013.

3. JomSocial Pro (Order 100020725): Assign to edlatam.com for support, allow installation at edlatam.com and cursoprofesionaldefotografia.com for testing.

4. Guru Pro (Order 100023009): Assign to edlatam.com for support, allow installation at edlatam.com and cursoprofesionaldefotografia.com for testing.

5. JomSocial Pro (Order 100023008): Refund, because we really don't need it. We purchase it as a combo package Guru + JosSocial, because Guru page misguided us, making us believe you had to buy the package combo in order to obtain the integration, which is not true.

6. iSEO Pro (Order 100022240): Leave as is, assigned to EDLatam.com

7. Guru Light (Order: 100427350 at iJoomla.com) Join with this account and eliminate, since we get emails all the time to upgrade and we are already your Pro version customer.

8. Please understand this is important to us because we consider ourselves your faithful customer, but is really annoying to deal with so many versions that are all directed to the same company, this is, EDLatam.com

1. That's not possible because you have some products on iJoomla.com that can't be moved to JomSocial.com. Ex. Guru Light.

2. The only Guru PRO license I found is this one 100023009. Give me more details to find other license. Maybe the order ID or the domain name assigned or any other reference that could help me to find it out.

3. It was already done.

4. Done.

5. I could swap it to any other extension or extend the subscription of your current license. Let me know what do you want to do.

6. ok

7. done.

8. As you may know, we started on business with first J! versions many years ago on iJoomla.com. And we own JomSocial since 3 or 4 years when it was a big community already and was impossible to merge or sync both databases because we have customers with multiple accounts in both sites. This is the reason we keep both sites and we offer almost the same products and services on iJoomla.com and JomSocial.com. Thank you for your support.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński