Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Subdomain registered in my account, I need assistance for another subdomain

8 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Enzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

I have the Pro version of JomSocial. In my account the main domain registered is social.gamecommunity.it (Probably I have to write the main domain gamecommunity.it but now I can't). Now I'm working at a new subdomain: gesucristo.gamecommunity.it (I've inserted it in my profile in JomSocial's website). I'm using JoomlArt's JA Social II template.
I'm a little problem with the main menu of JomSocial profile of my site. Compared to the other site social.gamecommunity.it , I can't display the items of the main menu of the profile, like Profile, Members, Friends... and the submenu items; morevover, in Joomla's menu manager there isn't the JomSocial menu. Why? Please, how can I configure a JomSocial menu in gesucristo.gamecommunity.it like in the other site? The item "Login" in italian is "Accedi" in homepage's menu.
The fact is that the domain for assistance is only a subdomain, could you change it to the main domain gamecommunity.it or if this isn't possible, please, solve this issue?

Thank you and best regards,

Enzo

8 years 2 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Enzo,

I updated the domain name of your license. Please check.

Best regards,

8 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Enzo
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you! Now it works.
Enzo

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński