iSEO do what it promises - allows to set custom meta tags for Joomla! pages.
This is done and you can see that it works on your site.
Nowhere on iSEO site is said that it will alter open graph tags... as this is totally different thing than meta tags.
Nevertheless I assign Billing Department staff to your request.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
We can't offer refunds for features we don't have included on product description page. About sh404SEF, the extension is compatible and you will not have any problem working with it. Actually, we have many customers that are using iSEO for SEO things and sh404SEF for SEF.
If there is a feature we didn't include and it's on our description page please let us know.