Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Modify my support domian, please

9 years 12 hours ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi

The domains listed on products - I've never understood what a support domain is? When I set these up I recall they couldn't be the same as the domains where I want to install. So I didn't understand.

I'd like to begin again to build my "web empire." It never really happened to begin with - learned a lot. So I aspire to start again. I need to get my accounts cleaned up and pointed in the right direction. My social network domain is sdadisciples.org. Since my support domains on iJoomla and on JomSocial are different maybe you can help me get that fixed, or at least tell me what they are and why they matter.

TIA

9 years 3 hours ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi James,

In your my account section there are the two fields associated to each license

1. the supported domain field once set can only be changed by us. Every license allows support for a single domain per license period
2. the installed domains can be any web site you would like to install the products on. You can add remove and change them yourself.

Our products can be installed on as many sites as you wish but support is for the nominated domain only

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you Paul. Now I understand.

Is it possible then to change my support domain to sdadisciples.org?

Thanks again.
James

8 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi James,

Your license already expired. As soon as you renew it we can proceed with your request.

Best regards,

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have renewed my license. Is it possible to blank out my support domain so I can set a new domain? Thank you in advance for your help!!

7 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have renewed my license. Is it possible to blank out my support domain so I can set a new domain? Thank you in advance for your help!!

7 years 4 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi James,

I have removed the old domain, the system should let you enter the new domain now. Let me know if you have any more issues

Thanks for choosing JomSocial

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński