Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Refund for guru pro

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hell, i.m so sorry but i want a refond for m'y last acquisition guru pro. There is not what i néed : not so compatible with jomsocial like Merav said on blog nô intégration with multiple profiles. I buy a lot on your compagnie and Nevers sad but with guru nô way.... And support is long.... So i hope you Will accept a refund.... Bécause i like your job.... Ans i réally don't Want to leave you and not rênew Again. Thanks for you compréhension

9 years 1 month ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi David,

Our billing Department is Monday to Friday and unfortunately support is limited on the weekends. you will receive a reply from billing once they start their shift

9 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi David,

Here you can see Guru PRO is integrated to JomSocial: guru.ijoomla.com/easyblog/entry/jomsocia...4-plugins-available/

Could you let us know which of these features are missing in current package?

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, I have already replied to the post, but this one has been cleared, I do not know why, in short, I am not happy because of its plugin must make several manipulations for recording. Let me explain, Merav brand in a blog that it is possible to choose to be a teacher or student via multiple jomsocial profile but this is not true, because you have to validate one second after inscritpion registered jomsocial for devrnir Proffesseur eg GURU. More avatar is not intergré with GURU, so it is for me not incorporated réelementt, yes in the flow of jomsocial activity it is possible to see the courses taken etc but nothing is réelement comlémentaire .... I find it too heavy for the price;
I therefore request the repayment of this article which is not conclusive for me and ssurtout as saying in your blog, thank you to repay me the money, I would not like to leave avoiir JomSocial and iJoomla and not renew nothing like suscritpion I also AGENDY AD, JomSocial PRO 2X etc so you'll lose a customer because I am not at all satisfied with GURU, thank you to hear me;
Best Regards

9 years 1 month ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi David,

The refund has been processed, it can sometimes take a few days for you to see it in your account

Have a great day

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

hi Paul, thanks a lot for your understanding, you are a great team.
I will stay with you for a long time again.
Really good compagny...

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński