Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Need to Change Support Domain

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

i need to change the domainwhich is supported from 3-visionaere.de to oekolinxx.de please.

9 years 6 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Jens,

I noticed that the current domain and the new domain are two different sites. The license purchased is support for a single domain and while this can be changed by us, the situation would normally be that the same site has been moved or the domain name has changed. This looks like a completely different site to the current one.

Could you please let me know what the situation is then we can proceed with your request

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Paul,

The domain 3-visionaere.de our agency-side, was never installed on the jomsocial. It was the time of purchase of the jomsocial page not oekolinxx.de, so I had first 3-visionaere.de entered. But now the project is oekolinxx.de online, and only for this domain I need support.

9 years 6 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Jens,

I have made the change and this new domain is now the supported domain for the duration of the license. What has caused me to ask is there has been 2 support requests for a jomsocial site at 3-visionaere.de

www.jomsocial.com/forum/facebook-connect...does-not-work#105104
www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/199...ivate-message#101069

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński