I was not sure If I have to fill in the domain name before I could download the product. Now I already paid, but I don't have decided the final domain we will use for our site yet. So far I am developing the page and run a live version on a development test domain.
Can I fill in the test domain now, download the product and when we decide on the final domain name, change the support for the final domain name? We would like to move the whole site to the final domain when it is finished and tested at the development test domain.
In that case you can set localhost as domain name. As soon as you have a domain name update this ticket and we will update the domain assigned to your license.