Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

I'm having trouble accessing my account

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roberto
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi!

I have another account on JomSocial.com but unfortunately I can't login. I can't even to retrieve username or password. None of the possible email addresses that I have are working - "User not found".

Under my other account I have:

- Socialize Template, purchased In 03/27/14 - confirmation number: 15046
- License for my domain - renewed in 04/15/2014 - order confirmation number: 15462

Can you guys take a look?

Thank you,

Roberto

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

Can you please send me an email to paul AT ijoomla DOT com with the purchase email or the list of email addresses / username you may have used for this account. The account for these order numbers do not match any of your details including your name.

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roberto
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Paul!

I just sent 3 emails to you with requested info. Please, let me know anything else you may need.

Roberto

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

Sorry for the delay in getting this resolved. I have received the emails and i will need to pass this onto one out our billing developers to work out what the problem is with the account

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roberto
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Paul!

Thank you for your help. I just sent another email to you with some extra info about my account. Maybe it can help.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

I replied the message you sent us on Help Desk but just in case I post the info here. The username that includes those licenses is raphaelgr and it's associated to a GMail account.

You can recover the password here:
www.jomsocial.com/members-area?view=reset

Or if you prefer we can do it from here.

Best regards,

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roberto
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your time and efforts to resolve this issue. Unfortunately I clearly see that something else happened. First of all, I don't even use a Gmail account and also I don't have any idea about that username, makes no sense for me. After all, so far I know, I'm not able to change my username from my JomSocial profile, that has always been roberto_santos. I guess you guys had some crazy database problem.

That being said, your reset link will not work for me. I already sent enough info to prove ownership, including sending purchase emails from the email address related to the licensed domain. Hope it makes any sense for you.

Roberto

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

You sent us these info:

Under my other account I have:

- Socialize Template, purchased In 03/27/14 - confirmation number: 15046
- License for my domain - renewed in 04/15/2014 - order confirmation number: 15462

Can you guys take a look?

That info is correct, both licenses are associated to this username: raphaelgr (email: [email protected])

Also you have another account registered with us without any license: raragao (email: [email protected].

I just sent the login info of raphaelgr to the gmail account associated with it.

If you think it's a mistake please try to remember the username/email address you used during the purchase process. All our registers are showing you used a gmail account with that username.

Best regards,

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roberto
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Ricardo, looks like you didn't understand my situation and what I said on my last message.

Yes, the info is correct because I paid for it and I have all emails related to the payments, that I already sent to Paul. I would never start this topic with false information.

I DON'T KNOW who raphaelgr is and the login info you sent to his GMAIL, will NEVER REACH ME. raphaelgr, whoever he is, has nothing to do with my business, my website. In order to prove I am the owner of the licensed domain, listed on that account that I no longer have access to, I sent to Paul's email credentials with administrator privileges to access my website.

Does that make any sense to you? I sent to you order numbers / payment receipts that Jomsocial sent to my email. My email, as you can see, is not GMAIL, it is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Now you guys have credentials to login my site as administrator. Who's the owner of that account/license, Ricardo? What else do you need?

I do need to recover, access my account and download the latest JomSocial in order to upgrade my website and you're not helping.

I DID NOT CHANGE MY USERNAME! I have that account for many years and my username has always been roberto_santos.

You said: "All our registers are showing you used a gmail account with that username." I don't know what kind registers you're taking about but I did access my account in 05/03 with roberto_santos as username.

I hope you can provide a better support now.

Sincerely,

Roberto

9 years 11 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

I understand the situation perfectly. You have two accounts and you forgot the username, email and password of the account that you used to purchase two extensions: JomSocial and Socialize. Is that simple.

So, with the order ID you sent us I found both extensions under an username and email address that you say it's not yours. But for us it's valid since customer's name is Roberto Santos, the credit card used to purchase both extensions are under the same name. So, for us everything is ok but the problem is that you say it's not your username or email.

Now I'm asking you to understand us. We have to protect our customers and if someone forgot a password we can send the login info to the email associated to the account, not to other email address.

I will take the info you provide to Paul as a prove that you're the owner of these licenses and I will send the login details to your email (the one you say is valid) with CC to the email we have on our registers plus the email associated to the payment method. As soon as you are logged you will be able to update the account info.

Best regards,

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roberto
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Ricardo, you not only didn't understand my situation, but you now is calling me a liar. Your attitude was very disrespectful, especially because you are representing a company that had all my respect, until today. I didn't forget my username, password or even my email address. I'm a professional business man who keep such things very organized. I am Jomsocial customer since 2007 and I think I deserved more credit and respect here.

I proved in every way that the account was mine. I just log into my account and I noticed that the billing info still had my real email and my credit card info. You could have solved it faster, elevating my respect I had for the Jomsocial. You missed the chance.

frankly I hope I never have to work with you again.

Roberto

Note: My problem was not fully resolved. As I said before, "raphaelgr" makes no sense for me and I'd like to have my username back there.

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roberto
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Paul, could you please help removing that username from my account?

Thanks a lot.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

I am looking at this now, please bear with me, i wont be long and we will have a resolution to this

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Roberto
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I just noticed that the CVV code of my credit card is being displayed on Billing Info. Current credit card regulations (PCI DSS) do not allow websites to store the Card Verification Value (CVV) codes with credit card information in database. Worse yet, this is happening without SSL. Totally against PCI standards, what reinforces my theory that you guys you may have been hacked.

Also, I can only see my last 2 payments/transactions. How that can be happening if I am a customer since 2007?

Roberto

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński