Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Download / Renew

10 years 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Scott
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I purchased Jomsocial professional edition a few years back when it was in its early days, but I never ended up using it because my coding skills aren't that good and the templates and layout was bad and it was just too much work to try and get it looking the way I wanted it. Recently I've had another look and I thought about trying to build the website I was going to build years ago that I originally purchased Jomsocial for. What options are available to me? Am I able to download it again now that it finally is starting to look good (and I did support you in the early days) and since I already purchased it or do I have to purchase it again? I really cant afford to purchase it again right now, plus it would seem a little harsh paying for it twice for the same website. I'm still not sure I'm going to be able to make it work for me, but I'd like to have a bit of a play around and try.

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Scott,

Since JomSocial started wasn't necessary to edit any code to make it work on a J! site. It always worked out of the box. This is the reason of the great success the component has since long time ago.

Anyway, remember that you can always contact our support team if you need help to make it work as you need.

I noticed that your license expired in 2012. As a customer you will get 50% OFF if you want to renew the license. Just click on renewal button on this page:
www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński