Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Refund

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
I have been struggling with this software, nothing about the Jom Social however I would like to get my money back. The software a beyond my capabilities. I have no problems with taking the software down and destroying the file. At this time I can not use the software.

Thank You
Vinny

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your inquiry. As stated in our Refund Policy , we do not process refunds without first investigate any issue or setting problems.

If you need help with basic settings just let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you with that. The extension is very intuitive, anyway we have documentation and a demo site that you could use as reference too.

Give us the oportunity to help you and I'm sure you will be happy with the extension.

Best regards,

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ricardo wrote: Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your inquiry. As stated in our Refund Policy , we do not process refunds without first investigate any issue or setting problems.

If you need help with basic settings just let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you with that. The extension is very intuitive, anyway we have documentation and a demo site that you could use as reference too.

Hi Ricardo
OK first of all I have installed many different software packages and I have never encountered anything like this. I have been given help however with the settings and still nothing I simply don't have the time to spend learning the software. Just to give you a little insight I ask how to intergrade the software the help came in the form of "search for intergrading" I checked searched and check everything with the word integration personally when I put in the forum I have NERVER used the software and I need things explained to me so I could possibly understand an I get an answer search for something rather then have it explained to me so I can learn, it a bit ridicules. Sorry for blowing some steam its not you personally but I have brought the site down and destroyed the database.

Thank You
Vinny
Give us the oportunity to help you and I'm sure you will be happy with the extension.

Best regards,

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Vincent,

Could you send me the transaction id?

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi
Absolutely sir the transaction number is #7W169975FX606973S I believe this is the number you have asked for.

Vinny

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Refund processed.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński