Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

unable to download purchased ebook

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hello,

I purchased the Socialize template and the ebook bundle ($119.00). I am able to download the template but unable to download the ebook (The secrets for creating successful online communities). I entered the domain into both boxes but it doesn't stick in second box. (there is no update button) Please set it so I can download the ebook. If you can't set it before the weekend please email it to me so I can read it this weekend while you fix the bugs.

I wouldn't have escalated this but I waited 1 day and 12 hours with no response and since at worst it can be emailed to me I was hoping you'd be able to do it before you go on break for the weekend since this is the only time in awhile where I will have time to read it!

Thank you,

Barry - Citywasp.com

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Barry,

I just tested the download and it's working fine from here. To get the ebook you don't have to add a domain name since it isn't necessary. Anyway, I sent you a copy of the ebook to your email.

Let me know if you didn't get the email.

Best regards,

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Thank You for emailing the book to me.

On my end the download is not working. I tried it in 2 different browsers at home. I tried it at work and it didn't work either time. I have tried to delete citywasp.com in the "Support Domain Box" but it doesn't permanently delete. When I click the Download button I get this message "You must enter support domain and install domain(s) before you can download. I have tried to add it in the second box but it wont add. Maybe I made a mistake entering it in the first box and now I am in some sort of loop?

Again, thank you for emailing the book to me. I look forward to reading it this weekend.

Barry - CityWasp.com

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Barry,

You're right, there is a small bug on our store. We're working to fix it ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński