Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Refund for Jomsocial Socialize

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi! We just bought the Socialize template for Jomsocial, and didn't realize it was a Joomla template, we thought it was a JomSocial template. We are using Rokettheme's Paradigm template for the site, and need the various features it has. We tried installing it just for the socialize toolbar to put at the top of the page, but that didn't work even though we assigned the Socialize template to the Jomsocial areas (menus) on the site. Sorry to have misunderstood some basic things about Socialize, but the toolbar look is exactly what we were looking for. Our new plan is to customize the CSS of the regular Jomsocial product, using the Paradigm template throughout the site. Since we won't be using the Socialize template I'd like to ask for a refund. Our order number is #15082. Thanks so much!

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, David.

I just want to tell you that you could use JomSocial toolbar module wherever you want, even without Socialize template enabled, but you'll need to import css styling for it from Socialize css. You haven't provided credentials or link to your site so I can't see and check it. But maybe we could help you to setup JomSocial toolbar module from Socialize package to work with your template? If we fail you always could ask for refund...

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: David
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

OK, I'm happy to let you try to help! Let me know a private way to get you a user account for the back end. The site is under development, so I will also let you know where to find the site.

Thanks!

Fred Davis (I am helping David and his company to build the site)

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi David,

You can open a new thread on Socialize forums quoting this thread. Michal will be more than happy to assist you with this.

www.jomsocial.com/forum/socialize-template

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński