Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Login to Jomsocial.com NOT WORKING on Chrome

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Anton
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi. I've tried connecting with you via the forum and twitter. You have a serious bug in your support mechanism UX.

If after you purchase a product, and your registration details happen not to work, there is NO WAY to let JOmsocial (iJoomla) know about it. All the touchpoints for support require a viable login.

Anyway, luckily for me my issue was not the login credentials, but apparently the Browser. I cannot login via Chrome. Not sure if its a bug you've heard about before, or if its my local environment, but I've verified that the issue does not exist with the JomSocial product.

This is not critical anymore since I can login via ffox and access the documentation and support now, but you may want to at least log it if you hadn't heard this before.

Thanks,

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Anton,

There are many ways to contact us on JomSocial.com or iJooomla.com even if you don't have an account on these sites. Here you can see more about this:
www.jomsocial.com/support-policy

I'm using Chrome on Mac and PC without any problem. Nobody reported any problem with this browser. Anyway, if you could give us the steps to replicate this we will test it to find if it's a local problem or something from us.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński