Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Refund

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • John
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I feel like I am going nowhere with this software. Tommorrow will be a month, and I have gotten nowhere with my project. In 2006 I hand coded a php application (procedural) for a social poetry site and recently have been trying to use Jomsocial to upgrade it for almost a month. In building it, it's like starring into the abyss, spending money on plugins that I don't even know will work together or what type of user experience it will have. Theres too many options, and it seems highly unlikely that it will be uniform when the plugins are mashed together.

It seems simple, get a social software, integrate user categorized user blogs for the poems, and allow them to converse. Unless you think you can help me accomplish this before my return period is up, then I guess I am returning this software.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi John,

I think you can use JomSocial to build your site without any problem. My suggestion is to use our forums and community to talk with our programmers and other advanced customers about this. Our team will be more than happy to assist you with this.

Also I suggest you to visit these links:

Documentation
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Main_Page

Video Tutorials
www.jomsocial.com/community/videos/display?catid=1

Refund Policy
www.jomsocial.com/refund-policy

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński