Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Horrible Software

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • scott
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I was right at the 14-day point...I have posted over on Joomla, and will continue to post over the next couple weeks. You do not have to issue a refund because I was at the '15' day point...but on the other hand, I don't have to stop posting my negative experiences with you and your company via social media, the joomla extensions directorty, and the site.

The negative press you are about to receive will likely cause you to loose more than the amount that you would have to refund me. As soon as you refund, I will stop.

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • scott
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Then you lock the topic? Seriously? This is how you relate to customers???? I'm also getting the warning out on SourceCoast so that people don't have the experiences that I have with you.

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • scott
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

All of which integrate your software. Hopefully they will begin to see the light.

So I am uninstalling the software. Thank you for the underwhelming response. I'm out some money, but my negative reviews in various places will remain.

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • scott
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I went back and counted the days...it was actually 14 days. I've filed a complaint through PayPal (I should've purchased via Amex). I've also shared my negative experiences, which will of course remain with me when folks are inquiring whether to use JomSocial. My user experience, which I will share, and which by the way is an honest recount of my experience, is negative because you refused to uphold your end of the bargain which was to refund. As far as everyone else here goes, good luck. This was one of my top worse experiences in my lifetime - and that says a lot because I've been in the military for 20+ years.

Even if the money isn't returned...I'm happy that I didn't expend more funds over the next few years.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Scott,

A refund has been issued.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński