Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

STOLEN TEMPLATES

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tiffany
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

I hired help online because I could not get any of the templates to work. I'm so frustrated. You guys would not issue a refund despite me trying everything to make it work. I hired someone who just let me know that they decided to use my jom social and socialize for their own website and tried to give me 25.00. I've paid him hundreds and your company hundreds and I still do not have a site. He said he needed all my info to build the site, so I gave it to him. Now I'm worried I will be stuck in a subscription base, paying for what he stole. Please help me. Once again I hate posting on a public forum. It would be VERY helpful if you had a phone number or email. Is there any way to recover my templates and stop him from using them? I need to make sure I will not be charged for another 6 months.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Tiffany,

You shouldn't hire any developer to receive help with our products because we offer all help you need to make them work.

Socialize template works out of the box but if you need assistance with anything else you can ask for help on this forum:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/socialize-template

Our programmers will be more than happy to assist you.

If you don't trust on these developers I suggest you to remove them access to your site and don't give them any info or access to your website. If you already gave them your template and the extension they will be able to use it for free but they will not have access to updates or support except you share with them your JomSocial.com account.

For now we don't offer phone support but you can use our forums without any problem.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński