Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Refund

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thierry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I would like to get refund for the product.

- There are a lot of small bugs all around (for example *.css are near impossible to edit).

- When you go to friends search, there are also some minor bugs (birthday come every time) and sometime, calendar appear in the small window.

- when you do on friend invite, the window is not at the good size (scroller on right), etc.

I don't want to work on debug. I was looking for a perfect solution out of the box.

Thanks in advance for a prompt refund.

Brgds

10 years 2 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Thierry,

- There are a lot of small bugs all around (for example *.css are near impossible to edit).

Is not difficult to edit the CSS if you have some experience with this. Anyway I noticed one of our moderators send you the instructions to apply the changes you requested:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/design-and-custo...-css-style-css#69381

- When you go to friends search, there are also some minor bugs (birthday come every time) and sometime, calendar appear in the small window.

I couldn't replicate this issue with the latest JS version. Could you let me know if you are using the latest version?

- when you do on friend invite, the window is not at the good size (scroller on right), etc.

This is how it's showing on our website:

Attachment add_friend.jpg not found

Could you show me a snapshot of how it looks on your website? If there is any problem we will be more than happy to assist you.

Remember that we want to keep all our customers happy with our products and services. And the issues you reported could be fixed by a simple update or with a minor tweak that our programmers could do for you.

Best regards,

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thierry
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I've explain you that it's not possible to edit style.css with standard editor. I've try on linux and windows gedit notepad, eclipse, etc. . All the informations appear on one line.

I don't buy a product to ask about debug on small questions. I want it working out of the box.

Thanks to refund.
If you don't wan't just to refund, tell me in order not to loose your time and MY time.

Brgds

10 years 2 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Thierry,

It's because we use Less ( lesscss.org ).

The extension works out of the box, if you need to edit any style line and you can't use less, you can simply create a custom.css file on your template and override all JS style from there as you do with any other Joomla! extension.

We can't offer refunds for problems related to customizations. You can read more about this here:
www.jomsocial.com/refund-policy

Anyway, we can help you to edit any file you need to customize according to our support policy:
www.jomsocial.com/support

I invite you to contact one of our programmers and he will be more than happy to assist you. For us, offering help is not a loose of time.

Best regards,

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thierry
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

As I say you, there are a lot of small bugs.

May be for you, explaining the bugs are not loosing time. For me it is.

Please refund.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello Thierry,

I have looked at your support posts regarding your request for a refund and i see there are 2 issues that you have requested support on.

1. customization of some styling which Asraf has answered, This is not a bug and with all sites how you would like your site to look is something that will require changes by you. Making changes using the methods Asraf has given you is standard joomla overriding procedures. Therefore this is not considered a bug or fault that requires fixing.

2. "Error to many redirects" is a site configuration issue and normally a simple thing to eliminate but we need access to your site, I see at the moment that there is no FTP access and the site address you have supplied does not seem to be working, To look at the issue correctly we need access to your site. Our component needs to have a current working version of joomla installed and configured. Therefore it appears you may have removed the site or the core setup in joomla is incorrect.

We are happy to support your purchase for the licence period and where possible offer you help with minor customization as we have already done. The issues you are experiencing are not considered bugs, instead setup and customization which we are happy to help you with. On this occasion we would not be processing a refund.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński