Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Urgent: I am getting : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IS_IDENTICAL

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi

We had purchased a development version of Jomsocial. But it is throwing error : community.mile.org/index.php/mile-commun...ile-community-photos

I read your blog , which told me solution that upgrade your version. But to upgrade, I have to renew my account. I cannot renew my account this time. Tell me solution as Jomsocial should work on the older version without up-gradation.

Thanks,
Faizan Safdar

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Ali Jafri,
Though it is tested that if you upgrade your existing Jomsocial to latest version(3.1.0.4), the problem will not be there.
See this post, https://www.jomsocial.com/forum/technical-issues/13732-can-t-see-pictures-anymore
She is using 3.1.0
but I have forwarded this issue to our related concern. Hope he will help you.
Thanks

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Sir

Thanks for your quick feedback!

Any update of my query as we cannot upgrade our account? Can we fix the error on the current version of JomSocial?

Thanks,
Faizan Safdar

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

I have move the topic to billing section. Hope they can help you.
Thanks

10 years 2 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ali,

I sent you a PM with a solution for this.

Best regards,

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your solutions. But our company is not agree to renew it. Is there any solution to fix it without renew it? If we renew it, then may we have to renew it in the future? What is guarantee that we have not renew it in the future as we have to pay it now?

Difficult for us to renew it at this stage, as our development team worked on it and we have to give the charges of the renew version, as well as the development teams' charges. I will be thankful if you give us any solution to fix it on the current version.

Thanks,
Faizan Safdar

10 years 2 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Thanks for your solutions. But our company is not agree to renew it. Is there any solution to fix it without renew it? If we renew it, then may we have to renew it in the future? What is guarantee that we have not renew it in the future as we have to pay it now?

Hi Ali,

I'm sorry but to get access to our support section is necessary to have an active license. If you renew now you will get access to support and updates for 6 months. After that you can still renewing or not. It's something you decide.

Difficult for us to renew it at this stage, as our development team worked on it and we have to give the charges of the renew version, as well as the development teams' charges. I will be thankful if you give us any solution to fix it on the current version.

Are you telling that you modified the code? If yes maybe it is causing the problem.

Best regards,

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi

We have purchased your development package, which require just renew the account. I will the following questions related to the up-gradation of the Jomsocial :

• I hope your team will upgrade the jomsocial version, as we purchased the development package. Am I right?
  • We have alot of things, related to the groups,photos,videos as well as the documents in the discussion, which is not displaying now. This data should be saved in any case. Is any chance of lost data?
  • How much time is required for your team to upgrade?

10 years 1 month ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Ali,

You can esily update the extension. Just reinstall the latest component version as you do with any other regular Joomla! extension. Anyway, if you need help with this you can submit a thread on our support forums.

You will not lose any info or settings. Anyway, before any component installation we suggest to backup the site just in case.

If you update for your self it will take you a few mins. But if you need help with this you will need to open a thread and one of our programmers will try to help you with this ASAP.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński